Monday, November 30, 2009

Problem with coverage: Jane Iredale make up, help please?

I have been hearing about mineral foundations for ages and decided (after recently qualifying as make up artist) that I would buy some. I sourced the Jane Iredale make up online, and I bought the pure pressed base powder. I also bought the handi brush to apply it flawlessly, as told.


I used it last night for the first time and I was actually a little bit disappointed with the coverage - I don't have ';bad'; skin, just a few blemishes I want to cover up, which I do with other foundations successfully. I thought I had to use alot of it to get the desired coverage, even thought I am applying it as guided by the leaflet. How can this be? I had such high hopes especially after paying alot of money, am I doing it wrong? I didn't put any moisturiser or primer underneath, Although I think the powder base is most flatterring in artificial light. Any ideas on why I'm not getting the expected and promised results?


Any help from someone who has used it or knows about it is appreciated.Problem with coverage: Jane Iredale make up, help please?
moisturizer will deff help put it on after you get out of the shower. i don't know what else would help cover it up unless you get one of your other foundations and just covered toes spots you would just have to be care full that they were the same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness