Monday, November 30, 2009

I need ALL natural/organic makeup that covers scars. I use jane iredale/bare escentuals, but color isn't match

I don't like to put chemicals on my face, so definitely needs to be 100% natural ingredients. I am looking for a concealer to hide some scars and then a powder to keep it light and natural. I wear Autumn in jane iredale and mix medium beige/medium tan with bare escentuals and with sue devitt i'm great sandy dessert. Any thoughts?! Thanks!I need ALL natural/organic makeup that covers scars. I use jane iredale/bare escentuals, but color isn't match
The best concealer in the world is Estee Lauder's Double Wear Concealer. It hides scars, birth marks, brown spots, hickies, burn marks (really bad ones from curling irons), bruises, dark circles, and pimples. I love this stuff. I had severe acne scars and it was the only thing that covered them completely. But the best part is that it stays on all day. It goes on under your makeup. You have to pat it and blend gently with your finger to cover, don't rub it or you will run it off before it sets. This stuff is waterproof and comes of only when you take your makeup off. I use ponds to do that. I have very dark under eye circles, but no one knows it or believes me when I tell them.I need ALL natural/organic makeup that covers scars. I use jane iredale/bare escentuals, but color isn't match
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and looks really good on your skin!
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness