Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get discount Jane Iredale liquid latte foundation?

I got some for christmas and fell in love with it but everywhere I have looked so far is $46.00 or more. That is not a price I can pay for some makeup so any discounted stores would be great. Thanks, :)Does anyone know where I can get discount Jane Iredale liquid latte foundation?
Try ebay.com - I would imagine they have it for a cheap price on there, also try http://www.perfectskindirect.co.uk/index鈥?/a> - it has some discounted prices on it, I think down to about $30... I don't think you're going to get the real stuff much cheaper than that. Except on Ebay - possibly. If you're still not willing to pay that price, I suggest you find a comprimise, there are other good ones out there too for a cheaper price.. Try your local drugs store... (Sorry, I can't suggest any, I live in England - may be Walmart?!)





Good luck!


LornaDoes anyone know where I can get discount Jane Iredale liquid latte foundation?
If your an ebay shopper, try there. You can usually get great deals with brand new items. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness