Monday, November 30, 2009

Jane iredale?

okay so i just went to a spa and got my makeup done


the spa owner used jane iredale makeup..


is that a good brand?


idk if i should buy all of the products she used on mee.





i really like it, but idk..


is it worth it?





and i spent $40 on the makeup application.


did i get ripped off?Jane iredale?
I use a lot of the jane iredale products and I like it.





I think it depends if you're someone who likes mineral makeup. If you don't really care, then I think you might be better off just buying the other stuff as it's cheaper and will give you a similar look, just with added synthetics, etc.





I buy my j.i. makeup through online sites like skincarerx.com or spalook.com since I can always find a 20%off coupon online somewhere.





You could always buy a sample kit from the j.i. site directly if you still want to give it a shot. I think I paid like $26 for mine that had a little sample of blush, eyeshadow, foundation powder, pressed powder, and lipgloss and lipsticks.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness