Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone heard of Jane Iredale cosmetics and are they any good????

I was thinking of ordering bare minerals but i came across Jane Iredale cosmetics and i just wanted to know which is better.Has anyone heard of Jane Iredale cosmetics and are they any good????
I love Jane Iredale ... it is a bit more $$$ than B.M. but the quality is much better, plus it doesn't make my face itch. I have tried the powder foundation, compact foundation and the circle delete concealer.Has anyone heard of Jane Iredale cosmetics and are they any good????
They used to sell this at a local medspa in my area. The dermatologist who owns the place decided to discontinue selling it. Some of the girls who work there told me it was about the same as all the other mineral makeups, but it was pricier because the company tries to place the makeup for sale in more upscale locations like spas, dermatologist's offices, etc. (of course you can find it in other places). I tried some lip products because they were half off and they were ok, definitely nothing to write home about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness