Monday, November 30, 2009

Have you ever tried Jane Iredale mineral makeup?

I am using samples I got from L.A. Minerals but I'm having a hard time getting the shade to match perfectly, after going through 4 different shades. I discovered another all-natural, talc-free mineral makeup line called Jane Iredale and heard good things about them. I love that they have SPF in their powders!! Unfortunately I don't think they sell samples....so I'm really hesitant to buy a full size jar and be disappointed because the color doesn't match. Has anyone ever used this makeup and did you like it? i have oily acne-prone skin and I want a matte-finish that lasts all day!





And NO I will not use Bare Minerals...they have bismuth oxychloride in their products!





tell me your experiences... and maybe how I can get a hold of some samples?? thank you!Have you ever tried Jane Iredale mineral makeup?
hmm are you sure they offer samples?





I use http://www.sampleaday.com for all my free samples but I haven't seen one for them.





Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness