Monday, November 30, 2009

I have bad dark under eye circles! I currently use Jane Iredale makeup, love it. But I need something better..

to cover up these dark circles! It's hereditary in my family. Any recommendations?I have bad dark under eye circles! I currently use Jane Iredale makeup, love it. But I need something better..
The Best product I use to cover dark circles are Vincent Longo Concealer and Stila Illuminating Concealer. You can go to Sephora and get both of these items. They are affordable and it won't clog your pores. Hope this helps.I have bad dark under eye circles! I currently use Jane Iredale makeup, love it. But I need something better..
just get a concealer


you dont need to change your foundation


concealer its the key!
You can try on different colors and styles of makeup and hair at taaz.com. It's cool to see what the makeup and hairstyles look like on your photo - not just in the package or on someone else. Good luck!
well its hereditary in my family too. im russian so its a given.


and i use covergirl concealer


in fair tone becuz i have pale skin.


i think theres three types of it theres dark medium and fair.


it depends on your skin tone but it works really well for me. and doesnt cost a whole bunch. you can get it at Longs drug or safeway or grocery store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness