Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I control the ashy look that I get from Jane Iredale mineral makeup?

I wear the pressed power foundation in Butternut. The ashiness is pretty noticeable, especially in pictures.





I only wear mineral makeup.How can I control the ashy look that I get from Jane Iredale mineral makeup?
im thinking perhaps the color is too dark for you.. if u've noticed, most mineral makeup have a ';warm';, ';neutral'; or ';cool'; selection. if you are a warm, but wearing neutral or cool, it can come up ashy! that's happened to me w/ everyday minerals * sheer cover. i suggest either a different color, or maybe even alimacosmetics.com or joppaminerals.com. i found a GREAT color match w/ joppa, and get compliments that my skin looks a lot better (i have acne/oily skin!)





good luckHow can I control the ashy look that I get from Jane Iredale mineral makeup?
You probably need to use a different makeup line. If its ashy the color is not right for you. Try Christi Mar mineral makeup. This line of makeup is amazing! It won't make you look ashy, or even look like you're wearing makeup. It goes on smoothly and evenly, and you don't have to deal with a messy loose powder, because it comes in a compact. This makeup line is definately different. It's awesome!! You can find it at www.christimarcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness