Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone used jane iredale?

liquid mineral foundation. what do u thinkHas anyone used jane iredale?
No and my wife has had just about every brand on this planet in our bathroom, I do not recognize the name but since you asked here is the linkHas anyone used jane iredale?
i tried a sample kit from my salon that sales it- it's good- the problem i have with mineral make-ups is the ashy look it tends to give...i tried the pressed powder minerals- it's really good but I personaly use laura mercier's oil-free primer and oil-free tinted moisturizer- and I LOVE these products- better in my opinion than any make-up! OH and no matter what, use SPF!
Nope.
no.
JANE IREDALE is the best make-up on Earth.
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness