Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone used jane iredale and bare minerals and if so which was best?

i love bare minerals plus they got so much great product to choice from.Anyone used jane iredale and bare minerals and if so which was best?
This may be a little off your topic, but I have discovered something better than bare minerals (at least for me). Everydayminerals.com is the best place for makeup I have ever encountered. I break out really easily, and the stuff in bare minerals can be bad for some people. The Everday Minerals are wonderful and they come in a huge variety. I am not trying to sounds like a commercial here, I just really like the stuff. I recommend you at least look it up and get a free sample kit.Anyone used jane iredale and bare minerals and if so which was best?
I've used Bare Minerals and I love it! My face broke out a little for the first week or so, but I always break out when I use new makeup. It did, however look really natural and it healed some of the redness in my cheeks.





The only thing is Bare Minerals is really, REALLY expensive. Someone got me the ';beyond the basics'; kit for Christmas and it was like $70! And it comes with a teeny tiny amount of makeup. In the infomercials, they're always like, ';Just a dot of powder in the lid will be more than enough.'; Well, it's not. I had to use a lot to get the coverage I needed.
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness