Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone tried Jane Iredale makeup products?

It is an eco/animal-friendly makeup line.





What did you think?


Where can I find a good selection of these products in Vancouver/Lower mainland area?


Is it worth the money?





Thank youHas anyone tried Jane Iredale makeup products?
I like it very much. The pure pressed base (foundation) is excellent with the right brush. It's expensive though - but very effective. I continue to pay for it so I'm finding it worth the money.





I've also tried Physician's formula which is much cheaper - but the coverage is not as good.





You can find it at a lot of places in Vancouver:





Skinworks


Cabello salon


Le Petit Spa


(some salon on Hornby near the Wedgewood whose name I can't recall)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness